Thursday 28 January 2010

Deviant Art.


My JB has been really enjoying her drawing this past couple of years and is having fun with the graphics tablet she had for Christmas.. she recently joined the Deviant Art site which she loves and every day adds some more drawings or images ... and she's so excited when she gets comments..

She and Ross are trying doing their bit to supply me with the daily picture but sadly I'm not being quite so good at keeping my blogging side of the deal..

Linda and I liked the thinking girl, thought the patterns would make a great patterened paper.. or maybe I could use the whole thing as the basis for a layout.  (ideas on a postcard?)
The other is a great drawing Jordan did for Taylor at Christmas.

(...just hoping Kate will eventually be as creative  with the notebook she had, though not sure My Face or SpaceBook are great training grounds for genius!)

2 comments:

  1. Great art work - heading for Falmouth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, what a coincidence. Tell me the deviantart name so I can become friends and watch the art coming. Mine is "hiddenplanet" and of course it involves photo's (member for 6 years now). Let me know. tata frans

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)