Saturday 18 December 2010

Tree-ific!

Missed a couple of days, mainly not huge things to report, work busy and we're still a bit under the weather.. almost a pun there as the icey cold has returned, though we haven't got snow, just a very icey yard.

Pop's pond was iced over, save the bits around the pretend ducks!



The boys and JB helped me so much today, not least of all to get me in a more Christmas state of mind!  We cut the holly tree across in the field, accompanied by Joey the cat, though he's not much good with a ladder or a saw!

We put two nice branches in water and created another Christmas masterpiece.. this year only red and white lights but it seems to work!
When I see the photos the tree always looks like it's drowning in decorations!

Col and I braved the icey temperatures and did  a 'big shop' before picking Ross up from one of his pre-Christmas festive frolics. I bought these and Zac said the same thing.. they remind me of Uncle Bills visit last year..we loved just having easy prep food (and for easy prep read peel of lid!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)