Sunday 12 December 2010

Quickie!

Roast dinner almost ready, grabbing a minute to blog! We're out tomorrow with the STS crew and Tuesday I'm out with the scrapbook massive, so thought I'd better get some veg in the crew tonight at least... soup and easy eats til Wednesday, and then it may be late night shopping again, so healthy eating on hold...

Managed to get some shopping done today, even got some good bargains, in Truro on whistle stop trip with Lisa & Lilly. I took this little gem of Lilly on my phone.. no, not professional face painting.. all her own work with a red felt pen..her tool of choice.

She looked happy with the mono brow and red nosed reindeer look as we left to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)