Sunday 26 December 2010

Ahh, technology!

I don't think there are many households where the presents given and received don't include lots of the latest technology! We have had everything here, from remote control camera gizmos, phones, X-box Kinect, to remote UFO's and wireless microphones!

But today I discovered the pleasures of Skype!  Our fabulous pals in the States spoke with us and we got to meet their son for the first time, and best of all Will dressed up as Santa and spoke to Lilly.. she was so cute, saying thank you for her presents, and I'm sure as the years go by we'll be able to make an annual event of her dialogue with Santa!

Back to basics, and I guess papercraft and scrapbooking are very basic technology wise!  It was also lovely to look through the 50th Anniversary album I did for my in-laws, with Julia who is just getting to know the family.  Made me take out some other albums afterwards and have alittle browse: last Christmas with Uncle Bill and also our trip to Paris in 2009.  Photos and albums definitely keep the memories alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)