Saturday 11 December 2010

Progress..

I'm getting there.. dresser and sitting room tree almost complete. I just love the process of unwrapping all the little bits and pieces for the dresser and remembering when I bought them, though I've been buying Christmas momentos since Ross was small, so have written dates on boxes for some things, otherwise I'd forget, there are so many.

These three little offerings all hold special memories. The glass tree I bought for Zac the first year he cut my holly tree, must have been at least 4 years ago now, and I wanted to buy him something to remember it by...currently he is not that impressed, but if I keep it safe he'll treasure it when it's in his house (and I won't let him have it til he does!)

The little nativity in the middle came from Avon (yes, the cosmetics people) when Ross & Lisa were little... (mmm, I was a sad nostalgia queen even then)  and the little spinning tops are Dreidels Michele and Will gave to us when they spent Christmas here 2 years ago. 

It's a shame we haven't got people travelling from abroad this Christmas, it's been so special the last two years... but with this horrible coldy thing everyone seems to have, and with being so busy still in the office, well, maybe it's for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)