Saturday 25 December 2010

Santa's snaps!



...well Kate turned thirteen this year and for the first Christmas ever we didn't leave port and snacks for Santa.. she told me last night that kids know the score for lots of years before they let on to us! 

But here's some of the photos Santa took early this morning to prove how hard working he is, even without the port!  (Flowers courtesy of Uncle Bill, thank you xx)

We've had a great morning, our loveliest gift was a calendar featuring all our favourite pictures, one for each month and I'm thinking it would be a great way to do our Calendar Girls layouts justice!  And Colin gave me a fantastic metal wall sculpture of a shoal of fish.  With the new wine glasses and wine rack I can see plenty of things to include in our new kitchen which is on my list of New Year's Resolutions!

So, it's 3.30pm almost and the veg is peeled and cut, not sure when I'm going to start cooking, but you know, after the stressing and moaning I've done the last 2 weeks about not being ready, I don't think I give a monkeys when we eat!  Happy Christmas! Hic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)