Saturday 11 December 2010

Feeling better.

I can tell when Kate's feeling better: the standing vertical instead of continued residence on the sofa is a big clue, but then she gets all humourous, maybe as she's pleased to feel well again. 

We were chatting after lunch and she was saying how one of her tropical fish has been harassing the others, so much so that they have damaged fins and one of them is destined for the great U-bend in the sky or maybe even a cat-starter. 

Col commented that she shouldn't worry, and she said how stressed it makes her when the fish fight and fall out.  'Welcome to motherhood' I thought.

Anyway, the tree is indoors and the freezer is defrosted.. Zac was a star as ever, treating it like some kind of mission, not happy til it was completely ice-free, convector heater and hairdryer helped and we were done in less than an hour!  He makes even the control freak in me feel like I would have quit way before it was job done!

Next.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)