Friday 24 December 2010

Flurry of activity..

. ..these last few days, office world sorted til next week, last minute shopping (and it wasn't just extras...I have failed quite miserably to get anything Colin will think worthy of even the littlest of excitement, so probably  just as well it's me who gets over excited wondering if 'he's been yet!?') and those special little boxes ticked.

Last night I went with Ross to Carol-oke and we had a real laugh, his friends made me real welcome and are such good fun. Though I think I'd have to go much more often than that to be really comfortable back in the pub scene!

I had Lilly today and me and Col's dad took her to our special gardens at St Levan and Paul and gave flowers for our mums. She is so innocent, took on the idea of the church yards being special gardens and didn't even question why or who. Such a sweet pea. 

My pal in the US has suggested he dress up as Santa and we Skype with Lilly when she's next here.. that could be a real blast!

Great as ever to turn the corner at the top of Porthcurno and remind ourselves of why this is just such a special part of the world..


Then we called on Mum's old friend in Mousehole and made her day, such a simple effort on our part, touched me that I should do it more often if it makes such a difference to her.   Again Lilly turned on the charm and found interest in every little knick knack Beryl owns!

Home then to make curries and have an evening catching up with Col's family news.

Just time to say Merry Christmas to everyone who knows and reads me.. all ten of you!  Catch up soon, we need to do that more often!  K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)