Friday 10 December 2010

Time to grow up?

.. funny thing happened today...having a laugh in the office (as usual), getting a bit rude (as usual) and turned to our young (26 or 27 year old) design guy..'where have you been all my life?'   And as I turned to go make the tea, I commented....'ah, yes, you haven't been alive for most of it!'

Time to act my age, but who wants to break the habit of a lifetime?

Must be getting near Christmas, opened our first complimentary tin of Quality Street today... and age still biting me on the bum.. chosing the caramel cup over the toffee fingers to preserve the fillings..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)