Monday 1 February 2010

Wot! No photos?...yet!

Pleased as punch this evening that I did something productive..it's 11pm and true to Mum's belief, I have passed my birth hour and am on second wind!   Raring to go...but common sense will soon prevail and I'll go to bed ..after the last coffee..what caffeine, don't you believe it, will be out like a light, regardless!

This is where I am so far, all the papers are in, little pockets and straps to hold the pictures, room for embellishments etc...

I think it's worked quite well with the two themes, and hopefully the photos (which I have yet to choose, let alone print!) will take two themes too, the family crazy Christmas ones and the more traditional, picturesque!

2 comments:

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)