Wednesday 10 February 2010

Ross and me!

I really enjoyed this layout, a few eyelets to keep to the theme of the day...and I used some lined paper, but messed it up a bit with some inked stars and through some sequin waste, then added some nice journalling (I'm getting better at it!)




I chose 3 photos of us together over the years, from his first paddle at Penberth to one taken this Christmas... always find time for a hug.. even when we've both had the early morning grump!


hey, and the words I've had for ever.. when I eventually took them out I discovered they are flocked.. lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)