Wednesday 10 February 2010

Ross' album.. back to front?

..we did layouts using eyelets on Saturday.. I had never set an eyelet before, but as usual, with scrapping and most other things in my life.. 'Tried it, now I like it!!'

Since I did my first scrapbook project, an 18th birthday album for Lisa, I have promised Ross I'd start on his...well his 21st birthday passed, he got a big whiteboard of pictures, but no album..he is 24 this summer and at last I've started it...., only trouble is I am starting with his more recent pictures....these show some great shots of some of his closest friends..and they fit in great with the page of the surf pictures he's most proud of.


1 comment:

  1. Really love that top one, those papers are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)