Thursday 20 February 2014

Windows : Traditional


 We always had sash windows in our house when I was a kid. I wanted them in my house but when we moved in 17 years ago they were wood and rotting and in some cases they would not open.

So we replaced them.. with PVC ones but they are sash and also open and flip so I can clean the outside from the inside.  they actually look good and from outside they could be wood.. but with so much less maintenance.

Some of you may have seen these pictures before. Kate modelling for Jordan and then Jordan photo shopping a beach scene outside.. I wish it was High Res and I would have it on my wall.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo. Isn't it amazing what can be done with computers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant photos!
    The landscape outside is different - great!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)