Saturday 21 January 2012

Good find..

.. finally getting sorted out after the holiday was followed so closely by Christmas. The large box of Milk Tray discovered beneath a bunch of stuff in the scrap room has been brought downstairs and eaten... not all by me, it didn't last long on the kitchen table though!


So... who ate all the Quavers?

Then I realised that I had not put the photos from our camera on the house computer and found these little gems.. which can't go un-blogged..ok, I promise, last ones!

Our room.. on arrival..awhhh x

Very shallow, so sunny, fish not perfect but that reflection!!

Snorkel buddies..


Not even 'I feel lucky-ed'... but looks like he's in front of a poster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)