Thursday 26 January 2012

365/25 Motionless.

Well I failed yesterday.. didn't take a pic at all but spent a good deal of the day being just that...'MOTIONLESS'.  I travelled up to Bristol on the train, am uneventful 4 hours, listening to my iPod and reading my magazine from cover to cover.  Then when I got to the hotel we didn't do much either, a good few more hours sitting, eating, drinking and generally 'busy doing nothing'

So, a picture from my archive to tell the story...
.. and hey, how good is it that on my list of things to do soon I am actually getting to tick some boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)