Thursday 26 January 2012

365/26 Free Choice.

Great day for me, a few quiet hours with minimum crowds and no-one to answer to at Cribbs Causeway, catching the tail end of the sales and a few bargains for my troubles. Then Col finished his service visit to a customer, met up for some lunch and we headed for Ikea where we planned our new wardrobe.

While having a 5 minute break at the 'Mall' I checked on Twitter and picked up Suzie's prompt for today.  Free choice.. aha, not so easy, deciding what to photograph in a shopping mall..everything from a jumbo jacket potato to a performing fountain!......... but then at Ikea I snapped this pic of the storage options ... such 'Free Choice', something to suit everyone's organisational desires! 

2 comments:

  1. your on a role with this project Kathi. Love the one of the ipod xx
    Love and Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess you are doing a photo challenge?

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)