Tuesday 24 January 2012

365/24 Motion!

Well I thought this one might get the better of me, unless I decided to go out to our workshops and find someone working on a trolley or go out and stand by the roadside...

But I was rescued by a lovely gesture : my eldest offered to make the tea... a lovely Thai Green Curry.

Trying to tick off one of my 'things to do soon' list I am away for the night tomorrow to meet Colin and enjoy 'doing not much' so it was a golden (and rare) opportunity to go upstairs after work and have a nice long bath. 

I couldn't keep from meddling though, still ended up stirring in the fish and getting the rice pinged in the microwave... oh and I did the dishes too!

Motion.. ahah.. Ross stirring his curry.. challenge sorted !

2 comments:

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)