Sunday 22 January 2012

365/13-14 Guilty Pleasure.. Inside my Fridge!

Inside Nannie's fridge!

Well this one was easy.. and two in one again.
 My grand-daughter Lilly is a guilty pleasure of mine. It is hard to be firm with her, but I have to (or I will be the told off one when she goes home all bulshy!) 

She just talks all the time and is so knowledgeable and you just can't get one over on her... sadly my own Mum isn't here to tell me so, but somehow from what I've heard, she'd say 'She's just like you were!'

This picture was taken when my youngest was looking after her and cleaning the fridge for me... she heard this little giggle and there she was, inside the fridge!

2 comments:

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)