Wednesday 23 September 2009

Quotes and more quotes..


.. funny how sometimes a few words, well chosen by others can hit the nail on the head.. here's a couple I fell upon today, origins in some site which is following my twittering !

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.~Herm Albright

Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember-the only taste of success some people have when they take a bite out of you.~Zig Ziglar

Looking for some words of wisdom for a forthcoming scrap day but not sure I have the pics which will go with these! Keep searching..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)