Wednesday 26 September 2012

365/270 Muted

I know I am repeating myself here, using this picture from a layout a couple of years old.. but I fell upon it whilst looking through some images I have on my office PC.

I think the tones are muted enough and I know most of you won't have seen this before. It is a layout I did at one of Linda's scrap weekends, at Mullion I think, the idea was to use beads and stuff and maybe have an autumn theme.. well Zac and his paintball antics fell right into that criteria, though not quite what Linda or the other autumn layouts brought to mind methinks!

I think Zac is hoping to get some paintball in whilst he is in S'hampton, I am sure being there til May will make him realise even more how remote we are here and just how great it is to be in easy reach of London Oxford and Exeter all in an hour or so!

7 comments:

  1. It is very nice -
    Really an excellent project. An interesting design.
    Congratulations!
    **
    I'm glad you like my heart, which I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy a great LO and you are right, Southampton is a great metropolis and within easy reach to London!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout Kathy, great colors !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Kathijo, the colours are just right for the prompt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO. I love using beads on mine, even if it only a tiny little seed bead somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great layout Kath, I adore the beading, may I scraplift sometime?
    Yes Southampton is way more accessible. Mind if we moved Devon or Cornwall east then it wouldn't be devon or cornwall. I would bet my bottom dollar he will gravitate back in ten years or so. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)