Sunday 23 September 2012

365/267 on my desk

Oops almost forgot to post!
Not sure of the quality of this as it was done from my phone last eve (it is now Monday, but I will date this Sunday..;-$)

I have grouped some of the more funny things together.. my new Crop-a-Dile, two calendars I use for layouts, Betty Boop and Meerkats, my original first tool: a Stamping-Up tag maker and a note from when Lyla was born .. the midwife left this in the car so they wouldn't get towed away!!.. note that the curtains are shut Lynne.. oh for some opaque blinds! xx

5 comments:

  1. great to see the little things, I have lots of little things too...the stickers from sports day to put on a layout when i do it. great idea to keep the note from the midwife too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your desk. No matter how many drawers there - there's always something out. The picture is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it interesting to see each others lives through their things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting combination ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that note, needs to be scrapped Mrs! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)