Thursday 13 September 2012

365/257 Nails.


I have never been very good at growing my nails, not so much biting as nervous or distracted nibbling.. see the picture!   But I find that having gellish nails, a kind of easier-to-remove-than-acrylic nail polish really helps. I always go for something pink or red or most often a burgundy, but my girls like blues and greens and sometimes black.  The other week Kate had animal stripe tips on hers.. !

The picture is of one of several boxes of nails and nail paraphernalia  which Kate has around the house, she is such a girlie girl, loves nails, hair extensions and all the props... I wonder if come adulthood for real she will go au naturel on us..? 

It's been a busy day, Ross' girlfriend had an interview and I took her along and later I had Lilly after school, which was just lovely. so it was just as well the phones were quiet today but tomorrow I have lots of email stuff to reply to.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent post! Everything looks beautiful and luxurious.
    Have a good day tomorrow.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny isnt it, i could never be described as being girly girl but i do like nail varnish on...just dont get much chance to do them often. Hope you get all the emails done tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wear blue nail polish and I never would have gone out without my nails done. I guess growing up changed that a bit, not that I don't care anymore, but it's not such a matter of life or death as when I was a teenager ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are beautiful.
    It is one thing I do stress about if they do not look manicured. They are usually fake as my job means I usually lose them, as I have been part-time, they have grown again and they have the pale rimmel nail varnish I can see in your photo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since showing you my hands...how many days ago? I have chewed 2 nails so have filed them down and taken the pink polish off. Must try the gel polish one day!
    oh and I hate the blue, black and green polishes on hands or feet...that is def my age!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)