Thursday 20 September 2012

365/264 Backlit.

Colin is home, he has driven about seven hours each day and done client visits, but all good and productive and I've got some nice orders in to add to the pile. Poor thing, he likes to see the order boards full but then it is stressful telling people that maybe their order is delayed.. such a balancing act, especially when on one hand you are selling and on the other making explanations of the delays.. not easy to be everybody's friend!

Talking of friends, Zac had  pal over from school days and they caught up on all the news..the Uni students, the skilled workers, the losers, the lucky ones and the pregnant ones!  Seems that catching up is the same whatever your age!



I was browsing back on my phone, it takes some real nice pictures out of doors, but inside it is a big fail really.  This was taken in the hotel in France, it was beautiful and sunny outside and I think it was breakfast time..

I am weary this evening and Kate is working so not sure if I'll get to 11.30 without a doze!  Zac leaves here Saturday for his new accomodation in Southampton and two terms of learning in classrooms.. at least he is hoping to go sailing and do paintball to keep him busy at weekends..


5 comments:

  1. I wonder if you have to wait until 11.30 for a taxi service duty...I couldnt stay awake until then either. Great photo for the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - the picture is exactly the topic. Great, really!
    I like your smile, like and atmosphere.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awful photos come in handy at times!!
    What is your business?
    I hope 11.30 came quickly, we watched the choir prog til 10pm, our last police drama series was cancelled :(

    off to Zumba in a mo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A useful photo :) I hope you stayed up ok. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you managed to stay awake til 11.30

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)