Saturday 15 September 2012

365/258-9 Fall & Tree revisited.

Fall.. I don't use the term for autumn really but it is what came to mind when I read the prompt yesterday.
In the front garden the sycamores are startuing to curl and go brown.. and when stinging nettles grow through the hydrangea bushes, does that mean autumn too?!!












Well this was my original 'tree' image back in April and I didn't expect it to change much, but the growth of spring and summer have given us much fuller hedgerow behind.. I hate the bareness of winter when everyone can see into our garden!

5 comments:

  1. Kathy I hate Autumn and the cool mornings and nights I am such a sunshine person and love daylight too!
    Amazing how this year has made us focus on little changes we might never have noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what a change in that hedge! I do like Autumn and I do like the shapes of the bones of the trees. I love it all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathyjoe, I've just noticed your tree is a Monkey Puzzle Tree. Rolands favourite tree. Our garden isn't big enough for one otherwise we would have had one long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well spotted Viv, I like monkey puzzle trees too. The hedge has changed hasnt it. I dont like the cold and then it becomes ice and snow...nope dont like winter, I like summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing how nature grows ! Without these revisited pictures, we wouldn't realize ! xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)