Sunday 9 September 2012

365/253 Feet.

Well it's been a proper Sunday, playing catch up on the washing and ironing, feeding those who come and go and watching some TV, mainly the F1 though it doesn't have the same buzz for me as in the days of Damon Hill! Zac and Col enjoy it though, Zac follows the technology much more than we do now, for me I think it has become rules for the sake of rules.  Love MotoGP bike racing though, so unpredictable and it seems less of a business than the F1 where you never know if it real rules or Bernie's latest plan to get viewers!

Not sure where to go with the feet prompt, apart from the fact I have had my feet up today a good bit more than yesterday! And I think I have used quite a few feet images before..so here are my favourites from previous pics..


... and Janice.. okay I will tell more about the lasering in a day or two...!

6 comments:

  1. Great feet :) Glad you had a relaxed day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are such nice photos, each in its own way ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both your feet shots, a good one with the cat :)
    Yesterday sounded a great family day, we too watched TV last night but not the closing ceremoney for long!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great feet and, I love the pink shoes. Sounds like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. Thanks for you'd kind comments on my blog. The pics were taken on my iPod using Instagram which has lovely filters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great feet photos. It sounds like you had a good day

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)