Saturday 1 September 2012

365/245 Basket.

Well I have several baskets I could photograph but they are not that photogenic, mainly storage baskets in bedroom and bathroom, not quite the presentation of the Body Shop really! At Christmas I have several with Pot Pourri and if I am honest a couple of those still hang about but Lilly likes to play with it, it's her 'Pirate Treasure 'Me Hearties!!'

Anyway I had a great day! Up early as I can be when it's for scrapbooking.. funny, any other day, weekday or weekend I am moaning and groaning, staying there too long and getting a headache for my sins.. but when it's scrapbooking I'm up and out!!

It was a revisit to embossing world today and I travelled light and took along a few pictures but lots of tags to play with!  Anyways,there is always so much else to chat about and catch up on, you can't expect to do that much do you!  These are a few of the bits I made..all I need now is to get scrapping and use them!







I also bought these little gems! I liked them when I saw the box, let alone when I opened them and saw how big and comfortable to use they were!  I am what you may call an alpha-queen (well a worse word entered my head but I said it quietly to myself and settled for queen!... there, I told you I was growing up, surely does it!) , I love all kinds of alphabets and even stretch to writing journals and printing on the computer when I can be arsed, but these suit me perfect.. they allow you to be not quite perfect at which point they look just right! 

(did you see the tenuous link just there...?)

Here's a snippet of a layout I did today using them for the first time, look at all that inking and embossed stuff in the background!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever take with the alphabets !

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout and i love the alphabets...I am a bit of a stickles freak, I have plenty and evie counted 5 of the same, whoops :)

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)