Tuesday 25 September 2012

365/269 Vivid

Playing from behind the game today.. I had a lovely morning out in Truro with Karen.. but I wasn't much use to anyone when I got back to the office! Then things got busy and an early finish ended up being 6.15!

April got some scrapbooking done, some great pics of her graduation last week and rumour has it that my JB says she won't let me know it but she IS a secret scrapper!  I knew it.. it's only a matter of time before my old kitchen space becomes a little studio area for us creative girlies.. or maybe my Mum's old annexe would double up as scrap studio and JB's home bakery.. ahh, we all have designs on the spare space.. meanwhile it doesn't get used much at all!

I am writing from the office so I have browsed a little folder of images I have saved here.. this is Lilly at a ball pool.. Vivid enough for me! (I did want to write about vivid memories and things that make you swoop back in time, but that will have to wait..xxx)

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous photo and i love the idea of you all crafting together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo for vivid, I too thought about talking about my vivid dreams that I seem to have more of these days!!
    Lucky you if you ever get that scrap studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie. She is almost covered over with the vivid balls

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great photo. Another one to scrap ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot and you must get some use out of your Mum's annexe, but maybe you aren't all ready yet? xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)