Wednesday 12 September 2012

365/256 Arms.

I went for a hair cut (well roots and a trim..!) and then did the ironing this evening so it's a quickie again tonight, Work has been busy and I haven't had much chance to catch up on emails or blog comments either so if you can bear with me..

Arms.. mmm.. a couple of images spring to mind, so many of our pictures show a child or other person loved one being held in our arms, isn't a hug just the most wonderful thing, especially from someone you see a lot and sometimes don't always take time to enjoy the moment with..

Jordan has a birthmark on her upper arm, sometimes people think it is a burn scar. She is quite attached to it and teases me that she should get it tattooed so it stands out more or to make a feature of it, not just a strange dirty looking mark!  Zac has a similar mark on his back and I think Kate has one on her leg.


Thought I'd indulge myself with the picture of me with Ross in my arms, all gorgeous 8 months of him in 1987... xx

...and Zac hanging off the lianas of a hige banyan tree on holiday, we do this for a picture every time we go there, but the kids are getting taller now so it isn't so high up!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture of you and Ross. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so beautiful you both are in that pic.

    Also I love the one of Ross swinging :)

    They either love or hate their birth marks don't they? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picture of you and Ross.
    /I can not stop watching.., I think that whatever I write - will be a bit./
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)