Saturday 22 September 2012

365/266 Random item..and a Happy Scrapper.

Well I resorted to using the pc and my phne picyures, must get researching why Bloger and my Samsung tablet are not being very friendly towards each other..any thoughts would be appreciated.. Zac and the phone shop people say it is that they are not compatible but you would hope an update would improve things.  I can Blogger post pics from it but they are very low quality and usually use the internet site to do it.. blah blah Blogger!


 
 So through the week I finished this layout of the dolphins we saw a few weeks back. Some of the images are even stills from the videos, good old Picasa eh!
My plan was for a double layout with colour pics as well and I had used some B&W papers and green but JB looked at it and we agreed it wasn't working,.  Then I picked out this great sky sheet and dropped the pics on it, perfect.. and used the Papermania B&W ribbons, bows and buttons Pops gave me for my birthday... 

I am entering the Happy Scrappers monthly challenge , and in good time this month, though if I had been clip to time I would have missed it with the Blogger vs Samsung fiasco.
Oh and I also loved using my Crop-a-Dile..eyelet heaven!
 
This is my random item .. Zac packed and left by mid-day, TV, X-box, de-humidifier, clothes, a tuck shop of food condiments and odds and sods, bedding, paintball kit.. his Laguna is a veritable tardis!
I photographed his parallel rule before he added it to the pile!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the flourish :)
    Zac going again? Heartache Kath. (((hugs)))

    Well done on scrapping, especially those lovely photos. It is always worth it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely layout, I managed to do the happy scrappers challenge too. 3 days between birthdays, that is a busy time. I have found 8 days works just well....cards up for a week and enough time to finish one and plan another :) What is the age difference? I found it a little tricky having just given birth to then making a cake for a 4 yr old (we managed though- as you do :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning LO Kathi

    Fabulous photo's must have been an amazing sight to see.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at The Happy Scrappers for our * Buttons & Bows * challenge
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must look out the Happy Scrappers challenge which Helen also has just done, fab photos on the LO too!

    (((hugs))) for Zac leaving. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout and your random item. Iexpect Zac is all packed now and ready for the off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful LO. Love it ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO, I love the black and white photos! Thanks for taking part in The Happy Scrappers challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic LO, loving the photos
    Thank for joining us on the Happy Scrappers
    Jane x
    [DT]

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)