Sunday 3 April 2011

Job done...

Jordan text me earlier this week with the message ..'I've finished!'.. a reference to her long laboured over Design Technology Graphics project, a race & chase game, based on Cleudo.

She has worked so hard in all aspects, developing the game, so many hours Photoshopping and poring over the detail..I wanted to add in here some pictures, but all I have access to at the minute are her line-up of murder suspects.. more to follow, I'm so proud of the quality of work and it looks fab!

Then Zac had some great news too., he got offered a place on the Deck Officer cadet scheme with Princess Cruises.  In September he'll be off to Warsash Maritime Academy for initial training, sea-survival / fire-fighting / medicals before his first 7 months at sea from January 2012... some of last years recruits have picked ships up in the likes of Sydney, Perth, Fort Lauderdale and the like!
He gave me a lovely card for Mother's Day, all scrapbook 3D looking and suggested he'll have to send one from somewhere exotic next year....we had a big cuddle and I said I'd be happy with an e-card, things will be so much easier keeping in touch with the electronic wizardry of the 21st century!  Not sure I'd be so happy seeing him set off if we were going to be relying on pidgeon post and Postman Pat!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing these on a larger scale. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to add, well done Zac, bet you are very proud parents. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to zac and jb xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)