Thursday 28 April 2011

Baby days..

While Mum & Dad went for this week's hospital appointment with the baby, Lilly and I amused ourselves with the park. It never was my favourite place; I probably enjoyed it best when I had the elder children and me and my girlie pals took all our kids for a play and a natter. Picnics and playgrounds were a novelty to us new mums and a great place to wear the children out before bed.

By the time I had my youngest I was more than grateful for Nans and Grans to do their duties and I managed to avoid most of the Bird Paradise and park trips for lots of years!

But today I was the Nan and off we went to Hayle 'rec', luckily a school day as I'm not sure who'd have been least pleased if I'd met Kate and her posse hanging out there too.

It was actually quite fun taking these pics, even on my phone, it has a kind of delay before it 'takes' so it's a kind of photo roulette!  I mastered the art of taking the pic before anything happened and by the time it shot, I normally got something nice..I like the 'caged' one, even though you can't see her face!

Good reports from the hospital, seems like the little hip harness is doing its work and they can see real progress in two weeks, so we're hoping it'll be the minimum period having it on, about 3 months in total.  Dear thing, she is so the second child, contentedly taking in the world and growing and responding to everything around her.. can't wait til one day when I can cuddle her up and we can have a proper 'chat'...xx

1 comment:

  1. Great news re the harness. She looks such a poppet in the photo.

    No mistaking who Lily's gran is!!! So cute. xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)