Thursday 13 May 2010

Teenagers eh..

So, let me pose a question.. if you left your teenage son and daughter, aged 17 and 15 respectively, home alone one evening, what would you expect to hear they had been doing when you got home?
  • Wild party?
  • Sneaky eating of all the chocolate in the house (which amounts to a jar of chocolate spread at the minute!)
  • Had girl / boyfriends over for illicit meeting?
  • Watching not so savoury TV?
  • Drinking all the beer?
  • Taken over the local branch of UKIP?
Well maybe so.. but that's not what happened at my house last night.... I got in to hear that Zac has joined some Teenage Hypnotism Society and had been practicing on Jordan, had got as far as getting her to lift one arm as soon as she came 'round (well it was meant to be two arms but maybe she was only half under the influence?)

All I know is that I wouldn't have guessed that as being on the list!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I thing it is rather sweet really, so long as they aren't leading you into a false sense of security!!!! Which I am sure they aren't. xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)