Monday 24 May 2010

Summer was in May this year.

Great weekend ! .. true Brits, always talking about the weather.  But it was!

And we've (well, for 'we' read Colin & Zac) have been pretty organised ahead of time; the grass has been cut, trees trimmed back and generally tidied. For my bit I have made sure the fridge is stocked with plenty of beer and bits for the barbecue! We managed to eat out of doors three times over the weekend and had strawberries twice.. quite high results on the summer-ometer I'd say.

Had a really cute moment too: Kate doing some of her acro stunts and little Lilly tried to copy by bending over like she was going to roly-poly... ahhh...but, true to form , never working with children or animals, she wouldn't perform for camera and ran off to the trampolene instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)