Thursday 14 July 2011

Summer?

Stand by your beds.. it looks like summer is today this year! The tide's high around tea time and we're going to grab the chance to get out this afternoon.

Can't wait to feel the cold water on my feet and the chill in the air and the spray soaking us as we fight our way back in......no, seriously it's not always exactly what I want to do, but when I've been out I am almost spiritually replenished..watch this spot.. camera is packed!
Oh and when browsing for a pic I found this one ages ago on some website connected to Penberth.. the guy leaning over the boat is Michael Batten and the tall guy is my brother, about 1972 I reckon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)