Wednesday 28 July 2010

1962, pushing 2 years old!

Not a very good image at the moment, but this is the one I found the other weekend..a rare photo of me with Mum & Dad, they both look 'tidied' so I guess it was some event or other, perhaps a Feast Day, or maybe just a Sunday walk, after all, they did tidy on a Sunday in those days didn't they.

Firtly I thought it was at St Buryan, what with the hay bales, perhaps at the Playing Field, but I think that's the sea in the background, so maybe it was taken up at Treen with Penberth Valley in the background.. even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)