Saturday 3 July 2010

Kuramathi : Sandbank Sunset

It may be slightly offline, but I like being able to show a double page layout together like this at last.. good old Blogger design team!

Anyone who knows me will know how I like two page layouts tobe complimentary, if not a pairing..as the same goes for these two, which I did today at Newlyn. Linda's technique of the day was quilting and my maths mind came good so I found the repititon of the pattern nice to follow!  I cut a few corners with Rub-On stitching and Cuttlebugged numbers but I had a really relaxing day with such a nice bunch of people.

I loved doing 12x12 layouts of some pics I've already included in the 2010 Maldives mini-album, but these are for my 'Kuramathi album', so not much need for titles, barring the year.  Jordan was the main photographer and she did good, so creative and imaginative, we think she may do Photography at 'A' Level, but she'll be spoilt for choice as she has so many other talents..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)