Monday 26 July 2010

Paris goes fishing...

(Luckily Kate isn't one of my main readers so it may be a while before she gets to see this..)

We got out in the boat yesterday, long overdue, and as I laid back enjoying the sun while the others fished, this was my view.. and luckily my cameraphone agreed to play ball for once..

It was a great afternoon, we caught a few fish, enjoyed the sun and just all getting out together.








We had such a laugh.. and only Kate and Paris Hilton would go fishing in a SuperDry jacket, denim shorts and white sunglasses.. wouldn't they!

Kate and the Hayle massive have been off to Alton Towers today, she said by text that the Rita ride is the scariest and best thing she's ever done..more on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)