Thursday 22 July 2010

What a find!

How cool is this 'Pocket Kodak' which belonged to my Mum's brother?

.. I found it deep in a box amongst my aunt's things I sorted last week.. obviously Jordan put 'dibs' on it straight away, but it was Colin who managed to locate the magic hidden button which allowed it to open.

It might be interesting to see if it is workable.. maybe a project if she does 'A' level photography in a couple of years.

It reminds me of this nice photo Jordan took at Kuramathi last year....the sandbank was a lot busier when we returned this spring, so it's nice to remember the lone photographer setting up his traditional camera for the sunset....watching me, watching you..



1 comment:

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)