Saturday 19 December 2009

Online shopping...

... used to seem a bit of a cop-out when it first started, but boy, now I love it!  Just receiving the boxes in the post is good enough for me, it doesn't matter who the actual gift is for!!
And it also means you can relax and enjoy the town shopping looking for those extras and seeing friends for coffee instead!

But earlier this week a beautiful hamper arrived for us all from Uncle Bill and Deborah, they will spend almost 2 weeks with us, and it was such a nice parcel to unpack... jams, biscuits, humbugs (for Bah Humbugs.. you know who you are.. but to be fair Col is getting a little more relaxed and in the flow..), champagne, chutneys, all we need is the cheese and dippers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)