Sunday 6 December 2009

Accomplishments for today...


4 blog entries.. check !

Ainsley's Mum's cake.. in oven .. check!

Two red wine fruit cakes, almost done.. check!

Tesco shop, lots of store cupboard stuff..check!

Sitting room tree.. bought .. check!



Same... decorated.. by Kate.. looks absolutely.. well you wouldn't believe it, she must have the makings of a window dresser..CHECK
....this out!!  ( I can hear Linda laughing from here, at how pleased I must be by such an organised look to my tree... haha, but hey I do do chaos when it comes to my holly!)

1 comment:

  1. You need to blog - I'm getting withdrawal symptons. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)