Thursday 15 November 2012

365/320 Uplifting.

Difficult word to pick a photo for instantly.. well, not true.. the first one I thought of was my rocks layout but I have posted that before and waxed lyrical about the great feelings of 'topping up' I get when we go there, especially on the seaward side..

A kind of different slant today.. Music!

Uplifting :To raise to spiritual or emotional heights; exalt: music that uplifts the spirit.

well we love a good music session. the other day Col was playing Pink or Robbie or maybe the Undertones 'Teenage Kicks' I expect and Jordan whispered to me that she thinks he may be getting a little deaf... wll that's rich coming from the teenagers huh!
i explained that despite our increasing years, we had always had children in the house and had never really had much opportunity to play loud music and please ourselves..

..but the odd evening when they do.. listen out.. lots of Robbie, the Jam, Pink and Charlotte Church (no, not the voice of an angel phase!)


oh and this is a big favourite..



Maybe turning back time is what we are trying to do, but a good session with YouTibe is our way of doing it!  Lats New Year and for our 'Zac's going away' party we got loads of music videos and had them on screens in two rooms.. us oldies were the last standing and the teens were laying in bed at 2.30am!!

6 comments:

  1. Gosh you turned my craft room into a hell of a disco. Even the girls came up to see what's going on. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wasn't expecting a party tonight, you do know that it's thursday lol.

    I am not a music obsessive but I do love a tune and love to listen to it, I was just thinking yesterday that as soon as I hear Wham Last Christmas, I am into christmas up to the hilt :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    Good luck and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy I realised as I read your post that the most uplifting thing for me is worship music at our Sun service in Church...didn't think about music yesterday!!
    Not plyes youtube yet as we are watching CIN tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)