Monday 5 November 2012

365/310 Bright


Great prompt for a bright and chilly day. It has been so wet the last few nights, but today was good.  I was pretty tired though, what with teen taxi as I call it, fetching Kate after work the last three nights... luckilythe girls slept through on saturday evening so that helped.


This was my view as I approached the village about 9am today..I just love the sun in a blue sky.

Lisa was dead busy with work so she called and asked me to fetch Lilly. It really brightened my afternoon. We went to M&S on the way and bought her a few treats; she loves hiding her face when I take pictures.. it was well timed as I was begining to get one of those wearies on, you know, when you aren't too busy and the afternoon drags on..

Col is way up north tomorrow til Thursday, will pick up his Dad who mis up there visiting friends, sadly severel of them have been widowed recently but such is life in your late 70s.

Kate has her GCSE Maths this week, she is trying hard, really wants to get a decent grade so maybe she can settle with it but I guess they will want to try for improvement in June.. hey ho, English & Science in January, but as she says she isn't going to be a scientist.. and I tend to agree..;-)

7 comments:

  1. Love your sun picture. Good luck to the poor GCSE girl ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a brilliant picture Kathi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures, good luck to Kate for her GCSE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bright picture. I remember the days of teenage taxis. I sort of miss it sometimes as there was always something going on and the house full of youngsters, but I do enjoy my queit life really. It is lovely to have grandchildren isn't it and you can always give them back - if you know what I mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picture for yesterday! Gosh as I read about the kids it brought back memories of all those 'taxi' runs and plating up meals when they aren't in for a meal!!

    I have Xanthe today and guess what is waiting until we pick up Zac...two iced gingerbread men....what lovely nannies we are!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post!
    Love your sun picture!
    The photo of Lily - fun! Puppet theater with gingerbread!
    /This gingerbread is very tasty!/
    Good luck to Kate for her GCSE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, good luck with the GCSE Kate!

    Great shot of the sun today :)

    I have told the kids I won't b a taxi lol, that won't last long i'm sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)