Sunday 4 November 2012

365/299-303 catching up!

(writing on 4th November!) Well I was kind of busy for a couple of days and then the PC in our kitchen went up the swanny.. for about a week. As you know the last update on my tablet means Blogger won't upload pics from it, so I am stumped.  Enough of that, I have been about just not writing here!

I will catch up on pics and then probably write more tonight for proper!

B&W Heartwarming
This is a layout of my dear Mum and Ross (now 26) in her garden when he was about three years old. It is on my living room wall and we smile about it every day.  She was so loved by him, I guess maybe moreso because she was younger when he was small and able to look after him in a different way to the younger ones.

I lie this in B&W too..






Orange
My brother's boat all ready for sea the other day when I had a quick nip down the harbour to see if he might be about.

We only swap texts and the odd ophone call the past year or so, life just gets in the way and we know where each other is if we need them I guess..xx


Crooked..my lovely Col on one of our rare days out on the boat this year.. that position won't help your back you know!!

And if we don't get in soon hun, it will be dark!!






Statue .. from our French trip in Lille.








1 comment:

  1. Yeah welcome back to the world of blogging, lovely post as always. xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)