Tuesday 6 November 2012

365/311 Dotty!

Well, quickie tonight! I had take-away with Kate and April and we've had a lazy evening. JB is at her cooking class and has been home making gingerbread again today.. such cute little things she made.

I have been trying to be 'good' and eat less sweet and naughty stuff but the take-away, a glass of wine and some minstrels beat me! Oh well start again tomorrow!

I am making a few notes of ideas for next years challenge, just in case I lose my creative mojo one month! Looking forward to it!

Here's some of my primary coloured bowls with dotty accents!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, dotty, bright, primary colors and group at the same time, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bowls, and well done on starting the challenges :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 64 illentuaLove those bowls xx
    What a good idea to write down ideas xx
    Can you get rid of your verification soon? xx This will be my 5th attempt and I am not a robot!! Just cannot match up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bowls and a night off from watching what you eat does you good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful night and love the dotty bowls.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)