Sunday 23 January 2011

PostSecret goes Scrapbooking!

A friend of Ross' introduced me to a website called www.postsecret.com which is updated each Sunday evening with a batch of secrets which have been received either on postcards, or by email to the guy who runs it.   It is a big thing in the US and he does books / motivational talks etc and has lots of followers.  Some of the secrets are funny, some sad and many very personal, perfect for the voyeur in me...and it would seem lots of other people!

Well this week scrapbooking has featured.. there is one postcard where someone writes that they're going to get high and scrapbook, a perfect Monday evening.... and an email which says ' I'd rather spend twenty bucks on craft supplies than three grand on a shrink.'   My sentiments exactly.. except in my case it's blogging which also helps, though my scrapbook pals have also been great friends to me, and I'm sure they'd like to charge me a little?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)