Sunday 23 January 2011

Long, long day!

Up at 5am Friday and home again at 1am Saturday, 600 miles and twelve hours driving later, but mission accomplished! We went to the Open Day at the Marine College and Zac's got all the information he needs now to make his choices.. his exams are looking okay too, not too much pressure to get unobtainable grades, and the biggest decision now is whether to go for an American orientated company or one based in Southampton. 

One lady we spoke with said her newest cadets have just left for their first trips... leaving here to fly and meet ships in Buenos Aires, Sydney and Fort Lauderdale...I remember Fort Lauderdale as one of the loveliest cities I've ever been to, marinas, beaches, beautiful buildings... oh and the sun!

Nice feeling yesterday to wake up and find it was still only Saturday and there was a whole weekend to enjoy!   Oh, and I thought I should get out the cruise ship photo now..

1 comment:

  1. Hope Zac found it worthwhile and it helps his decision making. x

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)