Monday 1 November 2010

Speed scrapping!

Like the Lost Gardens, here's a layout I did so quickly I'd almost forgotten it!  The babe was about 13 months when she discovered the fun of bathing and playing with water in Nan's sink!

It was a bit of a speed scrap and the images fell easily into the patchwork layout, and the rub-on turquoise stitch effect worked nicely with the distressed (though chavvy) letters Linda loves to hate!

Hope you like it.. off to fold Col's shirts and do all other outstanding chores (which remain nameless but involve all manner of lady chores!) before we flit away tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)