Sunday 31 October 2010

Guess who!

Ross found these little gems the other day and despite the low quality snap I took on my phone I couldn't resist sharing them..firstly there's Zac looking more comfortable on a body board than I think he would today!


And Zac again on a little motorbike, I think he's about 4 years old in this picture. When he looked at it he laughed as he could see the ratchet where Col had to lower the height of the seat because his legs wouldn't reach the floor! Big ahhh..
And, not to be outdone by the pesky boys, here's a one of Lisa in a little buggy affair.. I have loads of these action girl pics, everything from helicopter rides to mtorbikes, she's done a few things you know!

2 comments:

  1. Action Man in the making eh?. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, my little Zacman! But the bottom one is actually Lisa.. incognito as usual!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)