Monday 22 November 2010

Winter chapstick!

With the advent of the chilly winter season I am always amused when the chap sticks come out. Some of the male members of our family also have to use them in the summer when sun and sea get the better of wet lips.   Watching your husband or teenage son using lip salve and putting it on in a manner much like your two year old grand-daughter playing with Mommy's make-up always brings a smile.

But, as Col says, if you have a husband or son who can put on lip salve in a confident lady-like way then you should think about it! ....(you kind of had to 'be there', but I thought it was funny!)

1 comment:

  1. I'd only start to worry if they want scented and flavoured ones! X

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)