Tuesday 16 November 2010

Getting there!

Well the pile of washing is just about done and I've cooked my first roast since getting home.. and poor Col has been to Bristol and back today...so I guess the holiday is officially over.. or for holiday read honeymoon: We had such a laugh this week as Pawel our Polish electrician greeted Col yesterday morning with a big smile and the comment '... Good news, new baby..'

Colin & Simon were really pleased for him, shook his hand and said what great news, much back slapping done by all. One of our other welders passed by and Colin told him the news, that Pawel and his wife Aggi were having a new baby... to which Pawel looked quite confused.. 'what, me, us??'   Well that was what they had heard.. and told him so...

Oh no, what Pawel meant was that Col and I must be having a new baby as we had been away on honeymoon and must have been having lots of sex!  He's priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)